On 17/08/2017, TNAU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/8/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU on 21/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 20,000-25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant breeding and Genetics/ Biotechnology
Scheme Title: Enrichment of nutritional quality in maize through molecular breeding-2051-ZI (DBT Maize molecular breeding network project) Government of India, New Delhi.
Salary: Rs. 25, 000/- P.M. (with NET) Rs. 20, 000/- P.M. (without NET)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 21/8/2017
Walk-In Address: Agrl. Coll. & Res. Instt., Madurai.
Walk-In Time: to 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW