On 17/08/2017, TNAU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelor Degree, Master degree for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU on 22/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master degree|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualification: Master degree from Farm University (Professional) in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Plant Breeding and Genetics /Horticulture/ Agrl. Entomology /Plant Pathology/ Agrl. Microbiology/ Crop Physiology with four years bachelor degree from Farm University
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University TNAU norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 22/08/2017.
Walk-In Address: The Director, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, TNAU – RI Block, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, PN Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641003
Walk-In Time.: 9.00 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW