On 04/02/2017, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Professor. Through this recruitment notification, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) plans to recruit Masters Degree candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Professor Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Professor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree (or equivalent) level in Social Work or an equivalent degree from an accredited university. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST/differently-abled category candidates, and to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:The application fee of Rs. 500/- be paid on-line. The SC/ST/PWD candidates will be waived from the application fee if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances|
|Procedure: Last date of Receipt of Application: February 28, 2017|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Professor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017