On 10/08/2017, TISS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MA, MSW for the position of Senior Research Officer.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Officer|
|Salary||Rs.70,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Duration : 3 months
Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs.70,000/- per month
Qualifications: Master in Public Health/ Health Administration/ Social Work/ Psychology/ Sociology
Desired Qualification: PhD. In any of the subjects above.
Experience : Minimum 2 5 years working experience in Research projects in the field ‐ of adolescents and youth or as independent researcher with some publications in referred journals.
- Knowledge of Quantitative & Qualitative research methods and analysis.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skill.
- Sound understanding of advocacy and policy
- Ability to work well with a range of partners
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply on or before 14/08/2017
- Please send the following documents by e mail to ‐ [email protected] along with the following subject line as ‘Senior Research Officer for CoEAY.
- A Cover Letter
- Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record, experience and references.
- A sample of your writing, specifically a scientific piece including analysis of data
Address For The Job: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW