On 10/08/2017, TISS announced job notification to hire candidates who completed CA for the position of Programme Manager/ Accountant.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Programme Manager/Accountant|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
- The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with at least 6-7 years of experience in mid-sized to large companies.
- Should have worked in a complex organization and handled teams with critical deliverables
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Tally etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in English, both spoken and written communication.
Experience: At least 6 – 7 years of work experience.
Type of Contract: Temporary / Project staff
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
- What drives your interest in working for this project? What innovation / best practices would you bring to the accounts function in NUSSD
- Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Programme Manager –Accounts, NUSSD’ and email it to [email protected]
- Last date of receiving application: August 22nd, 2017, till 5:00 PM Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email. The selected candidates have to join immediately
Duties & responsibilities:
- Facilitate ongoing accounts operations such as Salary processing, Reimbursement processing, Vendor payment processing, Advance payments and settlements and so on
- Facilitate documentation of utilization of allocated funds
- Ensure that Accounting standards are followed and applied in the processes of the organization
- Ensure good governance practices are implemented and followed in the organization
- Reconciliation of budgeted and actual spends on a fortnightly basis
- Preparing projections of planned expenditure on a quarterly basis
- Establish systems, processes and automation for seamless delivery of accounts functions
- Training and capacity building of the accounts team
- Create a knowledge repository of accounts best practices
- Introduce innovative and efficient mechanisms of expediting accounting processes across various functions in the organization
- Build scalable systems to support expansion of programme univers
Address For The Job: TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, TISS, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW