On 11/08/2017, TISS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D for the position of Professor, Associate Professor.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
Salary: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-
|Master’s and Ph.D. in Law, Political Sciences, Anthropology, Economics and other Social Sciences.|
|Post: Associate Professor
Salary: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-
|A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)|
|Post: Assistant Professor
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39100/-
|Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree level, Social Work or interdisciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, Education, Social Entrepreneurship from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates, and to the Ph. D. Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991|
|Post: Psychiatric Social Worker
|A Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed (preferably with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social work) with 3 years experience of working with children and adolescents in the field of mental health. Ability to work in community with different stakeholders, supervise TISS students of social work, write project proposals, engage in research and write reports. Strong in community assessment and development skills, written and oral communication skills. Should have proficiency in English, Hindi, and Marathi languages|
|Post: Data Entry Operator
|A Bachelor’s degree with 100 w.p.m. in English shorthand
and 40 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed, with MSC-IT or equivalent computer course from recognized
Government Institution with minimum of 2 years experience as Stenographer.
Stenographer Grade II – 4 post
Stenographer Grade III – 3 post
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The eligible and interested persons may apply on-line in the format available in the University website www.tiss.edu.
- The last date for receipt of application is August 31, 2017.
Application Fees: The application fees of Rs.1000/- for each post should be paid online only. No other modes of payment will be accepted. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable for which they should upload the prescribed reservation certificate. The application will be valid only on receipt of the fees. The candidate should clearly note that the Institute will consider only online applications.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Institute reserves the right to:
- relax any of the requirements with reference to age and experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a University/research institution of repute, invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure, to fill up vacancies arising, (d) not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised; (e) since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience shall not entitle a person to be called for written test, making presentation and interview, wherever applicable; (f) the Institute reserves the right to restrict the candidates to a reasonable number on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum presribed as decided by the duly constituted Screening Committee (g) no correspondence nor telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of written test/presentation/interview and reasons for not being called for written test, presentation and interview. Canvassing in any form and at any stage of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification; (g) Reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules; (h) Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro III A.C. Rail fare by the shortest route on Ordinary trains, on production of railway tickets. Faculty are required to teach in TISS programs in Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati, and employees are liable to be transferred to any of these locations. Persons in employment, called for written test, making presentation and interview, should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer without which they will not be permitted for appearing in written test, making presentation and to appear in the interview under any circumstances.
Address For The Job: TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW