On 15/10/2016, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) announced recruitment notification to recruit Water Quality Analyst. Through this recruitment notification, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) plans to recruit B.SC, B.TECH candidates for the post of Water Quality Analyst. The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Water Quality Analyst. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 12/12/2016.
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) before 12/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University)|
|Vacancy Name||Water Quality Analyst|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 36,000-65,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||12/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute), Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Water Quality Analyst Post:
Candidates can Get the Water Quality Analyst Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Water Quality Analyst|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelors (B Sc. Chemistry/ B. tech/or equivalent)|
|Skills : Knowledge and capability for water quality sampling, monitoring and testing for water and wastewater|
|Job Profile: Knowledge and capability for water quality sampling, monitoring and testing for water and wastewater ¿ Knowledge of sampling and testing standard methods for water and wastewater ¿ Well versed with the instrumentation process and management of equipment in the lab ¿ Capability for analysis and data interpretation and preparation of water quality reports, maintaining logbooks, and other necessary documenting procedures ¿ Understanding of standard protocols like NABL/ ISO/HSE/other quality control and health/safety guidelines/protocols|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Please apply latest by 16 Dec 2016, TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute), Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA|
|Last Date: 12/12/2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Water Quality Analyst Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 12/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2016