On 17/2/2017, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Associate. Through this recruitment notification, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Project Associate. The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute), Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The Energy and Resources Institute|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Associate Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017