On 12/07/2017, THDC India announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation,MBA for the position of Director.
THDC India recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to THDC India before 18/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Graduation, MBA/PGDM|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18/9/2017|
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM), from a recognised University/Institute, will be desirable.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
Age: Age of superannuation 60 years
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organisation.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the THDC India norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 18/09/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority. (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry. (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE. (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government. (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose); (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level ; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address For The Job: Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last Date to Apply: 18/9/2017