Thapar University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Thapar University before 08/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post:||Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of Position:||1 (One)|
|Essential Qualifications:||Post-Graduate (M.E./M.Tech.) with specialization in CAD CAM Engg/ Machine Design/ Mechatronics / Robotics /Design /Electrical /Electronics /Instrumentation and other relevant areas, with marks not below 70% and should possess basic under-graduate B.E./B.Tech. with marks not below 70%.|
|Desirable Experience:||Good research potential in the related area in the form of demonstrative research projects/ thesis. Good hardware knowledge along with languages such as LabVIEW / MATLAB / SYMBOLS. Please do not apply if you are not well-versed, proficient and comfortable with the computational programming languages. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).|
|Fellowship:||Rs. 28,000/- plus 10% HRA|
|Other Benefits:||The selected candidate has the provision to register for Ph.D. program of the University, as per the prevailing University guidelines.|
|Age Limit:||Below 28 years on the last date of application (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Government of India norms).|
|Tenure of Appointment:||Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of three years|
|Last date for application submission||September 8, 2017|
|Tentative Interview Date||September 15, 2017 (will be notified via email)|
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email only. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves personally for the interview on the scheduled interview date and time, with updated CV and original and attested photo copies of marks sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications
How To Apply?
- Only pdf version of duly completed application on prescribed format must reach to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 8, 2017.Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves personally for the interview on the scheduled interview date and time, with updated CV and original and attested photo copies of marks sheets/
certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview. Complete information with regard to GATE score such as: year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and the number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay
Address For The Job: Department of Mechanical Engineering (MED), THAPAR UNIVERSITY, PATIALA, Thapar Technology Campus, Patiala – 147004 (INDIA).
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW