On 07/08/2017, Thapar University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MCA, ME/ M.Tech for the position of Research Associate.
Thapar University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Thapar University before 20/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Last Date To Apply||20/8/2017|
Title: Automatic generation of sign language from Hindi text for communication and education of hearing impaired people
Post : One Research Associate (JRF)
Qualification: ME/MTech in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent / MCA
Duration : 2 years (up to the length of project)
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000+HRA per month
A potential candidate should have knowledge of following:
- Back end : PHP, MySQL (specially queries involving various types of joins), basic understanding of Apache server (use of .htaccess for caching)
- Basic understanding about working of parsers and full stack development using above mentioned technologies.
- Basic understanding of GIT for source control management
- Basic understanding of data exchange formats such as JSON and XML.
- Having good publications in Scopus/SCI
- Knowledge about networking (GET and POST requests), implementing APIs, using developer’s console and WebGL may be useful in debugging.
- At last willingness to learn new things as and when required to solve a problem.
- Any experience on similar project on Sign Language Generation and Gate/UGC Net qualified will be added advantage, Knowledge of HamNoSys
- To develop Sign Language portal, for details please visit www.islfromtext.in’
- To write research papers
- To maintain project related documentation
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Thapar University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- If you have desire to make an impact in the life of millions through technology then send your CV on or before 20th Aug 2017 at email@example.com.Dr. Parteek Bhatia Associate Professor (Principal Investigator-DST project) Computer Science and Engineering Department Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab-147004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Sanmeet Kaur Assistant Professor (Co-Principal Investigator-DST project) Computer Science and Engineering Department Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab-147004
Address For The Job: Dr. Parteek Bhatia Associate Professor (Principal Investigator-DST project) Computer Science and Engineering Department Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab-147004
Last Date to Apply: 20/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW