On 16/08/2017, Thapar University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Thapar University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Thapar University before 30/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||30/8/2017|
Project : Project on “Nanobioremediation of butachlor herbicide”
Duration : 3 years
Qualification : M.Sc./MTech Biotechnology/ Life sciences (any branch)
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/- (as per to the rules of funding agency)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Thapar University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date for receipt of biodata alongwith photocopy of requisite testimonials is August 30, 2017, thereafter eligible candidates will be called for interview. Dr. Dinesh Goyal Principal Investigator Professor Department of Biotechnology Thapar University, Patiala email@example.com
- No TA/DA in this regard will be paid for attending the interview.
Address For The Job: Dr. Dinesh Goyal Principal Investigator Professor Department of Biotechnology Thapar University, Patiala
Last Date to Apply: 30/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW