On 10/08/2017, Thapar University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate.
Thapar University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Thapar University before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Title of the project: “Short and Efficient Synthesis of Natural Fragrances and Pheromones Employing Organocatalyzed Aldol Reaction.” Broad Area: Chemical Science
Duration: Three years
Eligibility criteria: JRF: MSc or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test. SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent degree and at least 2 years of post-MSc research experience as evident from published papers in standard refereed journals or M. Phil or equivalent degree in relevant field with 55% marks. RA: Possessing PhD degree
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Thapar University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their resume latest by August 25, 2017 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview
Address For The Job: Dr. (Ms) Ranjana Prakash, Principal Investigator, School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147004, Punjab
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW