On 10/08/2017, Tezpur University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Tezpur University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tezpur University before 23/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||23/8/2017|
Project Entitled: “Design and synthesis of donor-acceptor fragmented chemical libraries for development of new class antibiotic against MRSA”
Educational Qualification: First class M.Sc. or equivalent CGPA in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry preferably with NET/GATE.
Age: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 1st and 2 nd year and Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for the candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course. OR Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Science without NET qualification.
Duration: Three (03) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tezpur University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), Experience certificate (if any), certificate of NET/GATE or similar examination qualification, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview. The candidates are suggested to send their bio-data to the Principal Investigator through e-mail [email protected][email protected] on or before 23rd August, 2017
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. For further details, contact: Dr. Sanjay Pratihar, Principal Investigator Department of Chemical Sciences Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028, Assam Mobile No. +91-8876219930
Address For The Job: Dr. Sanjay Pratihar, Principal Investigator Department of Chemical Sciences Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028, Assam
Memo No: Memo No DoRD/Chem.Sc./SP/20-341/857-A
Last Date to Apply: 23/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW