On 04/08/2017, Tezpur University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Tezpur University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tezpur University before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Qualification : Consistently good academic career with first class M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences from a recognized University with NET/GATE.
Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per month only plus HRA as admissible for the first two years and Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible for the third year for NET/GATE qualified candidate.
Duration : Three (03) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier
Age : Candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tezpur University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the candidates should be sent through e-mail (email@example.com) at least three days before the date of the interview.
- Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original documents from 10th standard onwards and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate, certificates of NET or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent curriculum vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
- A walk-in-interview will be held at 2.30 P.M on 18th August, 2017 (Friday) in the Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University for temporary position of one (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DST-SERB sponsored research project entitled “Electrochemical Study of Enzyme Imbedded Supported Bilayer Lipid Membranes to Develop a Sensor for Organophosphate and Organocarbamate Pesticides ” under Dr. P. Puzari, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Address For The Job: Dr. P. Puzari Principal Investigator, Department of Chemical Sciences Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028, Assam
Advt No: Memo No. DoRD/Chem.Sc./PP/20-320/813-A
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW