On 15/02/2017, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) announced recruitment notification to recruit Trainee. Through this recruitment notification, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech candidates for the post of Trainee. The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/03/2017.
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) before 03/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University)|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||03/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trainee|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Tech (Environmental engineering) (III yr), or B.Tech persuing MTech (Environmental Engineering)|
|Desirable: Knowledge of solid waste management and waste water treatments excellence in MS office (word, ppt and excel). Having good communication skills.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Apply latest by 03 Mar 2017|
|Last Date: 03/03/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI University) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/03/2017