On 29/11/2016, Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) plans to recruit B.E, B.TECH candidates for the post of Consultant. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 14/12/2016.
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) before 14/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 30,000-50,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||14/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD. (A Govt. Of India Enterprise) TCIL BHAWAN GREATER KAILASH-I, New Delhi – 110048|
|Reference No||Ref.: Advt. No. TCIL/e-Gov/CCTNS/SPMU-CONSULTANT/Jharkhand/10-2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: B.E. / B. Tech in IT / Computer science / Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University.|
|Desirable: Experience in projects involving extensive communications and coordination with stakeholders. Experience in working on DPR / RFP preparation and bid process management / vendor selection. Experience in project planning & implementation, evaluation and assessment of project plans and ability to anticipate and address project risks. Should have experience in activities like site verification, network trouble shooting, verification of IT & non-IT items. Should be willing to go and stay anywhere in the State of Jharkhand for performing project related activities.|
|Experience: Minimum 3 years or more post qualification experience in field of ICT / e-Governance consulting projects|
|Pay Scale: Rs 30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month depending on no. of years of Experience.|
|Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 1st Dec, 2016 (for Persons with only 3 Year’s Experience)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Date and time for walk-in interview: Tuesday, 14th December 2016 from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM. 2. Venue for walk-in interview: Emerald Hotel, Near Hinoo Bridge, Main Road, Hinoo, Ranchi-2, Jharkhand.|
|Last Date: 14/12/2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/12/2016