On 25/11/2016, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Principal Advisor. Through this recruitment notification, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) plans to recruit LLB, LLM candidates for the post of Principal Advisor. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Principal Advisor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/01/2017.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) before 20/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Principal Advisor|
|Education Requirement||LLB, LLM|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 37,400 to 79,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Principal Advisor/Advisor Post:
Candidates can Get the Principal Advisor/Advisor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Principal Advisor/Advisor|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: A Master/ Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognised University/ Institution and possessing requisute exp. in the relevant field.|
|Desirable: Should have work exp. in analyzing and dealing with cases and litigation in the High Court and Supreme Court or in similar Appellate TribunaShould Have work exp. in examination policy issues from a legal perspective and the drafting of statuory regulations, directions and rules. Should be thoroughly familier with court procedures and tendering of legal advice. Also desirable is work exp. in performing quasi-judical functions or administering tax laws or regulatory functions under a Central Govt. Statue.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 37,400 to 79,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 56 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to The Sr. Research Officer (A and P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi – 110002 on or before 20-01-2017|
|Last Date: 20/01/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Principal Advisor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/01/2017
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016