On 2/02/2017, Syndicate Bank announced recruitment notification to recruit Chief Learning Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Syndicate Bank plans to recruit MBA, PG Diploma candidates for the post of Chief Learning Officer. Syndicate Bank is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Chief Learning Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017.
Syndicate Bank proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Syndicate Bank before 23/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Learning Officer|
|Education Requirement||MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||23/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Syndicate Bank,Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Chief Learning Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Chief Learning Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chief Learning Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Candidate who have passed regular MBA course OR PG Diploma recognized by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR/IITs etc., with a specialization in HR; PhD is desirable.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 15 years of Banking (in Public Sector Banks or Private Sector Banks) experience of which at least 3 years as Branch Head and at least five years as faculty in the Training system of the Bank.|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 50 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Application format to be downloaded from Bank’s website (www.syndicatebank.in) under career option. 4) All Educational qualifications should be from any accredited Institution recognised by competent regulatory bodies. Scanned copy of the application along with copy of Birth certificate/Matriculation certificate, copy of Graduation certificate/Post Graduation certificate, experience certificate, ID and address proof, NOC, etc. should be mailed to E-mail ID: horecruitmen[email protected] on or before:23.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 23/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Syndicate Bank norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 23/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 23/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/2/2017