On 12/08/2017, SVPUAT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Junior Research Assistant.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology SVPUAT jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology SVPUAT before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.20,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Candidates having Post Graduate degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent in Agric. Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for a JRA shall be 28 years as on 1st April 2017.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated per month) as per CST norms
project entitled “Micropropagation of stable hermaphrodite papaya and promotion among the western U.P farmers”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology SVPUAT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may submit their application/bio-data in the form of hard copy and through Email to Prof. R.S. Sengar, Principle Investigator, Head, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology latest by 14 August, 2017 upto 10:00 A.M. and appearing in walk-in interview on 18 August, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. in the office of Director Research, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Modipuram, Meerut. No separate interview letter will be issued to the candidate and no TA/DA shall be paid for the interview. The post is purely temporary and likely to be continuing maximum upto three years or at the termination of the project. The candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview. SVPUA&T reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications of the candidate.
Address For The Job: Prof. R.S. Sengar Project Investigator TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT, UPGRDATION AND TRANSFER Scheme Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Modipuram, Meerut-250110 (Uattar Pradesh)
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW