On 05/08/2017, SVNIT Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow, Mechanic, Multiple Vacancy.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow, Mechanic, Multiple Vacancy post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Senior/Junior Research Fellow (SRF/JRF)— (01)||JRF – B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. with NET/GATE qualified SRF – JRF with 2 years of Research Experience|
|Contractual Mechanic — (01)||Min. SSC pass with ITI/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. having basic knowledge of Computer|
|Contractual Lab Assistant — (01)||Min. SSC Pass having basic knowledge of Computer, Purchasing, etc.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT norms or decision .
- The eligible candidates meeting with following requirements and desiring to be considered for the following posts on purely contract basis for a sponsored research project entitled “Combustor Technology Development for Small Gas Turbine/TurboFan Engine” at the institute are hereby informed to remain present for the Open Interview/tests on the date and time given below in the Mechanical Dept. office at their own cost, with an application on plain paper along with their Bio-Data, true copies of testimonials/certificates and original certificates. The initial appointment will be for 11 months and extendable upto maximum of 22 months. Candidates having similar previous experience will be preferred. Preference may be given to SC/ST/OBC if found suitable as per the MHRD rules
- Date, Time & Place – 18/08/2017 10:00 am MED Office, SVNIT, Sura
Walk-In Address: MED Office, SVNIT, Surat
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Advt No: No. MED/SAC/DRDO/2017-18/
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW