On 24/07/2017, Sugarcane Breeding Institute Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate, Master Degree for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/8/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sugarcane Breeding Institute on 18/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation, Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 – 40 Years|
Scheme Entitled: “Intellectual Property Management and Transfer / Commercialization of Agricultural Technology Scheme
Essential Qualifications (Revised): Masters Degree in Agricultural Technology with 4 years/5 Bachelor degree (or with) Post graduate degree with 3 years Bachelors degree and 2 ye Masters degree and NET qualification
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in IPR Management / Plant Variety Protection
Remuneration: 25.000/-+16% HRA per month
Age: 35 Years for Men & 40 Years for Women
Duration: UPto 2017 September
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sugarcane Breeding Institute norms or decision .
- It is proposed to fill up position of “SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW on contractual basis under the Scheme entitled “Intellectual Property Management and Transfer / Commercialization Of Agricultural Technology Scheme ITMIJ.SBI by Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamdnadu) on 18.08.2017 at 9.00 AM.
Terms and conditions
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates. one set of photocopies of certificates. experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu)
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: F.No: 14-12/2009-Estt.
Walk-In Date: 18/8/2017