On 24/07/2017, Sugarcane Breeding Institute Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sugarcane Breeding Institute on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 – 40 Years|
Duration: Three years up to 19.06.2020 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
Essential: Post graduation (M.Sc./M.Tech) in Life Science from recognized university with Qualification 4years/5years of bachelor’s degree and 2 year master’s degree. (or) Master’s degree in life/basic sciences with 3 years bachelor’s and 2 years master’s degree having NET/GATE/Equivalent qualification. Specialization of life/basic sciences in Genetics/Plant Molecular Biology/Plant Sciences/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Botany with experience in bioinformatics and genetic transformation in plants.
Desirable: Knowledge on bioinformatics data analysis, experience in plant transformation. willing to register for ph.D programme.
Emoluments: Rs.28,000/- +16% HRA per month
Age Limit: Age 35 years for men & 40 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC. ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sugarcane Breeding Institute norms or decision .
- It is proposed to fill up one positon of Senior Research Fellow on contractual basis under the DBT PROJECT ENTITLED “ISOLATION, FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERIZATION AND EVALUATION OF WATER DEFICIT STRESS TOLERANCE RESPONSIVE GENES FROM HIGH DROUGHT TOLERANT ERIANTHUS ARUNDINACEOUS BY COMPARATIVE DROUGHT TRANSCRIPTOME ANALYSIS” by Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu) on 16.08.2017 at 9.00 AM.
Terms and conditions
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates. one set of photocopies of certificates. experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu)
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: F.No: 14-14/2017-Estt.
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017