On 24/07/2017, Sugarcane Breeding Institute Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Lab Assistant.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Lab Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sugarcane Breeding Institute on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 12,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 – 35 Years|
Duration Three years up to 19.06.2020 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
Essential : Minimum 12th class or its equivalent qualification
Desirable: Working experience in sugarcane and graduation in any degree
Emoluments: Rs.12,000/- per month(consolidated)
Age Limit: Age 30 years for men & 35 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC. ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sugarcane Breeding Institute norms or decision .
- It is proposed to fill up one position of LAB ASSISTANT on contractual basis under the DBT PROJECT ENTITLED “ISOLATION, FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERIZATION AND EVALUATION OF WATER DEFICIT STRESS TOLERANCE RESPONSIVE GENES FROM HIGH DROUGHT TOLERANT ERIANTHUS ARUNDINACEOUS BY COMPARATIVE DROUGHT TRANSCRIPTOME ANALYSIS” by Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu) on 17.08.2017 at 9.00 AM.
Terms and conditions
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates. one set of photocopies of certificates. experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu)
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: F.No: 14-15/2017-Estt
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017