On 26/07/2017, SRM University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Ph.D for the position of Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Multiple Vacancy.
SRM University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to SRM University before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Multiple Vacancy|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
- Professor in Epidemiology – One
- Associate Professor in Bio-Statistics – One
- Associate Professor in Global Health and Population – One
- Assistant Professor in Global Health and Population – One
- Lecturer in Health Systems and Management- One
- Lecturer in Health Promotion and Communication- One
- A Doctoral degree from an accredited institution in Public Health, Health Science, or a related field is mandatory for all posts except lecturers.
- For Professor and Associate Professor: Experience in guiding research students and success in grant writing are mandatory along with publication records.
- For Assistant Professor: Grant writing experience and publication records are mandatory. Experienced MBBS with MPH candidates may be considered for this position.
- For Lecturer: Post graduate degree in the relevant subjects
Job Responsibilities: The successful candidate must be willing to teach and guide a variety of the required Health Science courses. The course of study includes the biological, psychological, sociological, political, philosophical, medical, and financial aspect of Public Health. The successful candidate must be familiar with public health and health care delivery systems. The candidate will teach, advise, assist students in service learning placements, and conduct research on health care issues. Faculty will be encouraged to conduct interdisciplinary research.
- The position we expect to fill is contingent upon enrollment growth and availability of funds. SRM University, Kattankulathur is an established private Institution for over 32 years. School of Public Health was established in the Year 2007 and has over the years set a standard for its graduating students.School of Public Health, SRM University invites applications for the position of Faculty of Health Science. The successful candidate will be expected to plan, develop, and teach baccalaureate/post graduate level Health Science courses
How To Apply?
- Required Documents – CV, Cover Letter indicating the position applied for, Teaching Philosophy, Publications, and Scholarship. Send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 15, 2017 Reference letters may be requested at a later time.
Address For The Job: SRM University, Chennai
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017