On 29/11/2016, SRM University announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, SRM University plans to recruit M.SC candidates for the post of Project Assistant. SRM University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 09/12/2016.
SRM University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to SRM University before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||SRM University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr.S. Mannathan, SRM Research Institute, 13th Floor, University Building, SRM University, Kattankulathur-603203|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master Degree in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic Chemistry) with a minimum grade of 60%|
|Project Duration : 5 years; Initial contract is for 6 months. Later it will be extended, based on the candidate’s performance.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Based on performance, the candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D program of the institute. Interested candidates please send their detailed CV, within 15 days of this advertisement to: Dr.S. Mannathan, SRM Research Institute, 13th Floor, University Building, SRM University, Kattankulathur-603203, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KANCHIPURAM|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the SRM University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016