On 19/07/2017, SRM University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/ M.Tech , M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
SRM University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to SRM University before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.16,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Eligibility: First class M.Sc. in Physics or M.Tech in Nanotechnology/Materials Science with a good background in Solid State Physics, Quantum Mechanics and/or Computational Physics.
Desirable: NET/GATE in Physics, Good knowledge in Fortran 90, basics of density functional theory and Linux OS.
Fellowship: For Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET, GATE qualified or GATE qualified Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course: Rs 25,000/- per month + admissible HRA
For Others: Rs 16,000 per month + admissible HRA
Registration for Ph.D.: Selected candidates should register for full-time Ph.D. program at the SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai.
Project Duration: 3 years , All required research facilities will be provided
Objectives of the project:
- The first-principles based codes are reliable to find the various physical and chemical properties of materials.
- The output and microscopic understanding proposed using these codes have been well accepted by the scientific community. So in this project, we will use density functional theory based codes to understand the mechanistic of CO oxidation.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the SRM University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application Procedure: Subject of the e-mail should contain ‘Application for JRF in CO Oxidation’. Last date of application: 31 August 2017. Applicants should send the curriculum vitae to Dr. Ranjit Thapa (Principal Investigator), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Address For The Job: SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai – 603 203.
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017