On 09/08/2017, Sri Aurobindo College announced job notification to hire candidates who completed PG Diploma, Masters Degree for the position of Librarian.
Sri Aurobindo College jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sri Aurobindo College before 24/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||PG-Diploma, Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||24/08/2017|
Qualification: i) Master’ s Degree Library in Science/ Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization/digitalization or library. ii) Qualifying in the National Level test in the relevant subject conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or equivalent.
Experience: Officer under the Central/state Govt. PSUs. Statutory/Autonomous bodies/ University/College/lnstitution. holding analogous post Or With 3 years’ service in the pay band of Rs- 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 or 5 year experience in the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent; and At least 7 years of experience in Library work in a reputed educational institute.
Period of Deputation: Initially for one year. The period of deputation may be extend or cunailed at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sri Aurobindo College norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application format and other information are available on the College website (www.saceve.in). Duly completed application with the required documents should reach up to 24.08.2017 to The Principal, Sri Aurobindo College (Evening), Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi-1 10017. Through the proper channel along with up-to-date ACRs of the last 3 years.
- The eligible candidates may apply with self-attested copies of certificates of the essential qualifications and experience to “The Principal. Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) up to 24.08.2017, Application received incomplete after due date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will he called for interview. College reserves the right to reject any all application/posts without assigning any reason.
Address For The Job: The Principal, Sri Aurobindo College (Evening), Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-1 10017
Last Date to Apply: 24/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW