On 24/11/2016, Sports Authority of India (SAI) announced recruitment notification for Warden. Through this recruitment notification, Sports Authority of India (SAI) planning to recruit Warden post who have completed Any Graduate. Sports Authority of India (SAI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Warden. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 02/12/2016.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Warden post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 02/12/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sports Authority of India (SAI) on 02/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||02/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Sports Authority of India (SAI), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Warden Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Warden|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Should be Graduate with minimum 02 year experience as and Single Widow or Divorcee without any encumbrance|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 20,000/- per month (consolidate salary) for one year, extendable up to 3 years.|
|Age Limit:Up to 40 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Swimming Pool Complex, Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi – 110 001|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 02/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Sports Authority of India (SAI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Warden ” on 02/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Swimming Pool Complex, Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi – 110 001“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 02/12/2016
VENUE: Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Swimming Pool Complex, Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi – 110 001
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016