On 04/08/2017, Sports Authority of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, MBA, Master Degree for the position of Young Professional.
Sports Authority of India Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sports Authority of India before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional|
|Qualification||B.Tech, MBA, Master Degree|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
- Compilation of performance data with respect to emerging/proven Athletes and Coaches in various National and International Camps in consultation with National Sports Federations;
- Carry out all necessary documentations with regard to the National Coaching Camps such as attendance, Data Analysis with respect to International/National Standards; etc.
- Ranking of players and Coaches at National/International and World Level;
- Performance assessment of existing Coaches at National/International level;
- Identification of National/International level Training Institutions;
- Regular Monitoring of performance and progression of Athletes covered under the development group;
- Managing all the affairs related to various National Coaching Camps being run at the Regional Centre;
- Assisting National Coaches/Foreign Coaches as well as National Observers in all the affairs related to the conduct of the National Coaching Camp
Essential: Persons having Masters Degree in relevant subject or technical qualifications like B. Tech., MBA or equivalent qualification in relevant field with age below 32 years (as on last date of application) are eligible for the post of Young Professional.
Desirable: Persons with M.Phil or additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
Work Experience: – Minimum of one year of Work Experience relevant to the job description. The broad work experience will be based on the functional areas assigned to Sports. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in the relevant field supported by published work/policy papers/appraisal/ monitoring of projects & schemes etc.
Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- per month, inclusive of Transport Allowance
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sports Authority of India norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- All eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format as available in the website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the e-mail id [email protected]
- Applications should reach the above e-mail id on or before 17th August, 2017.
Address For The Job: Sports Authority of India, 55, Jawaharlal N Stadium, 4, Sydenhams Road, Sydenhams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017