On 9/11/2016, Spices Board of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Scientist B. Through this recruitment notification, Spices Board of India plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Scientist B. Spices Board of India is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Scientist B. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016.
Spices Board of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Spices Board of India before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Spices Board of India|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist B|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.7600/-|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Spices Board of India,Kochi|
Eligibility & Details:
Scientist B Post:
Candidates can Get the Scientist B Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scientist B|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Pure Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry) from a recognized university with Minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 or 70% marks.|
|Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Chemistry in any of the above discipline OR Three years’ research experience in the field of Quality control of agricultural products.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: PB3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400|
|Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 1st November 2016|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application can be submitted by online as well as offline mode. Candidates are encouraged to make use of online application submission. Candidates who would like to apply through offline mode may download the prescribed form of application from the following link: http://indianspices.com/sites/default/files/applicationformat.pdf The web link for the online submission of application is as follows: http://126.96.36.199/sb_application_nov_2016/ Last date for applying online is 15.12.2016 Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post from the candidates residing in the locations (Except Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) in the Spices Board Head Office is 31.12.2016.|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Kochi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Spices Board of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 15/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 15/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016