On 9/11/2016, Spices Board of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Director (Marketing). Through this recruitment notification, Spices Board of India plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Director (Marketing). Spices Board of India is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Director (Marketing). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016.
Spices Board of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Spices Board of India before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Spices Board of India|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Marketing)|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.7600/-|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Spices Board of India,Kochi|
Eligibility & Details:
Director (Marketing) Post:
Candidates can Get the Director (Marketing) Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Director (Marketing)|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: First Class Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.First class Post Graduate Degree/Two Year Post GraduateDiploma in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing/Foreign Trade from a recognized university/Institution.Ten years experience in managerial level in Marketing/Market Research/Operation/Trade information/Export Promotion/Foreign Trade.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:SC/ST/Female/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment and Rs.400/- for others. Fee is non-refundableApplication fee has to be remitted only through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary,Spices Board payable at Kochi, Kerala.|
|Procedure: Last date for applying online application is : 15.12.2016. Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post from the candidates residing in the locations (Except Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) in the Spices Board Head Office is 31.12.2016.|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Kochi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Spices Board of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 15/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 15/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016