On 22/11/2016, South Western Railway announced recruitment notification to recruit Sports Quota. Through this recruitment notification, South Western Railway plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate candidates for the post of Sports Quota. South Western Railway is planning to recruit 21 candidates for the post of Sports Quota. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/12/2016.
South Western Railway proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to South Western Railway before 19/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||South Western Railway|
|Vacancy Name||Sports Quota|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||21 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200 to 20,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||19/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||South Western Railway, Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Sports Quota Post:
Candidates can Get the Sports Quota Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sports Quota|
|Total Vacancy: 21 Posts|
|Education required: 12th Pass (+2 Stage) or its equivalent Examination (OR) Matric with course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. , Graduation (University Degree)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band-I 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 2800/2400 & ₹ 1900/2000|
|Age Limit: For these SWR sports quota vacancies candidate age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01 January 2016. Age relaxations are acceptable as per the rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: 500/- for General and OBC Category candidates. ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Women / Minorities Economically Backward Classes. The examination fee should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/Rectt, South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli. Candidates must write their name, full address in the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.|
|Procedure: The application should reach the Addressee on or before 19/12/2016. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himaohal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands and the candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by post will be 03/01/2017.
|Last Date: 19/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the South Western Railway norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Sports Quota Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 19/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/12/2016