On 16/03/2017, South Eastern Railway announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Degree, Diploma for the position of Station Master, Goods Guard.
South Eastern Railway recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to South Eastern Railway before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Station Master|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||14/8/2017|
Education & technical qualifications: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport & Management , Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) from the Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
Scale of pay: PB-2, GP-Rs.4200/-(6″ CPC); Level 6(7th CPC)
|Vacancy Name||Goods Guard|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||14/8/2017|
Education & technical qualifications:A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Scale of pay: PB-1, GP-Rs.2800/-(6th CPC); Level 5(7th CPC)
- GDCE quota is earmarked out Of direct recruitment vacancies . The standard Of exam is therefore similar to that conducted by RRB for open market candidates.
- The selection is merit based, decided purely on the basis of marks secured in the multiple choice objective type Written Test.
- The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity With educational Standard prescribed for the post and is same as applicable for RRB Examinations. There shall be a single stage common Written Examination for both the posts. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic , General Intelligence and Reasoning.
How To Apply?
- Procedure for submitting application: Eligible applicants should apply in prescribed format in their own handwriting as shown at Annexure-I. last date for submission of filled-in application is 14.08.2017. •Ille applicant should get his’her identity certified in the application by his immediate controlling supervisor . The applicant should directly send the application with all annexures and enclosures to the nominated personnel Officer indicated at par-a-12 below by registered/speed post or submit jn.pgmn. Where the applicant sends the application registered speed pos!, railway administration will not for any postal delay. Where the applicant submits the application an acknowledgement for receipt Of applications would be given by the nominated Personnel Deptt. Offcial clearly mentioning date Of its receipt duly affixing the omce seal on the acknowledgement copy. Under any circumstances the application should reach the nominated Personnel officer before office-closing time on There should be preferably nominated stickered boxes placed in the personnel Departments in Division/Workshop. All applications , Whether by post, or received in hand, shall be dropped in the box in the presence of the nominated official of the Personnel branch to ensure that no application is misplaced. A proper list may be maintained by the Personnel Branch containing the names and addresses of the applicants . Sr.DPO/DpO/SPO/WPO/APO may nominate one staff of the Personnel Deptt . to personally adhere to the procedure stated above under the supervision of the nominated Personnel officer.
- Address for. sending applig;gtions: Applicants should submit their applications directly to the Officers in whose iurisdiction the applicant’s Office falls , as shown below:
- SPCÅM&ELVHQ/GRC, New Administrative Buildin I I ,Garden Reach-43 S, PO(EnggVGRC, GM Building, I l,Garden Reach-43. SPO(Traffic), GM Building, Garden Reach.43. Sr.DPO, Divi_Rly.Manager’s office,SER DRM Buildin .ADAAVB-723121 sr_DPO, office.SER, Post-CKP, Dist. West Sin bhum,Jharkhand- 833102 Sr.DPO, Divl.Rly.Manager’s office,SER, Khar ur,WB- 721301 DPO, Divl.R1y.Manager’s office, DRM Buildin -Hatia. Jharkhand, Ranchi-834003 wpOiKGP Workshop, KGP, WB-721301 APO/Store(GSD), KGP,WB-721301 SPO(ConYSER, 1 1, Garden Reach,Kolkata43
Exam fees: Nil
Address For The Job: South Eastern Railway, Kolkata
Advertisement Number: No.SER/P-HQ/RRC/GDCE/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017