On 06/02/2017, South East Central Railway announced recruitment notification to recruit Specialist & More Vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, South East Central Railway plans to recruit MBBS candidates for the post of Specialist & More Vacancies. South East Central Railway is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Specialist & More Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017.
South East Central Railway proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to South East Central Railway before 06/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||South East Central Railway|
|Vacancy Name||Specialist & More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Last Date To Apply||06/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||South East Central Railway, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Reference No||Employment Notice No. P-HQ/GAZ/561/MD-16|
Eligibility & Details:
Specialist/ Super Specialist Post:
Candidates can Get the Specialist/ Super Specialist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Specialist/ Super Specialist|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: Minimum qualification is a Post Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent Post Graduate from a recognized University, & a minimum of 03 years experience in the professional work related to concerned speciality, after obtaining PG Degree. Where suitable candidates with PG degree do not become available, PG holders with 05 years experience in the professional work related to the concerned specialty, after obtaining PG Diploma, may also be considered.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 30-64 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates should apply in the enclosed proforma. One passport size photograph should be pasted in the specified space on the application form. For Vacancies in : Sub Divisional Hospital, BMY, Bhilai
To be addressed to : Chief Medical Superintendent, Divisional Hospital, South East Central Railway, WRS Colony, Raipur-492008 Sub Divisional Hospital, Shahdol To be addressed to : Chief Medical Superintendent/ Bilaspur, central Railway, Bilaspur-495004 Last date to reach the applications on the afore-mentioned address is 06.03.2017.
|Last Date: 06/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Bilaspur, Raipur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the South East Central Railway norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Specialist & More Vacancies Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/03/2017