On 13/05/2017, SKUAST K announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, B.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K before 20/5/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.8,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/5/2017|
Name of the project: Promoting cultivation of endangered Kala Zeera (Bunium persicum) for enhancing livelihood security of tribal farmers in temperate highlands of Northern India
Qualification: Essential: BSc Agriculture
Desirable: MSc Agriculture
Emoluments: Rs 8000/- per month consolidated
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/5/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application should be reach the office of Associate Director Research, DARS Budgam alongwith self attested copies of all testimonials on or before 20.05.2017 by person of through registered post.
Terms and conditions:
- The position is co-terminus with the project and the candidate will have no claim on the permanent absorption in the university
- Only eligible candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the interview later on
- No. TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview
Address For The Job: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, Budgam
Last Date to Apply: 20/5/2017