On 31/07/2017, SKUAST K announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.F.Sc, M.V.Sc, B.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/07/2017 at 10.30 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K on 17/07/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- per month
Qualification: M.F.Sc, M.V.Sc
|Qualifcation: Masters Degree in Fisheries Sciences; MVSc (Microbiology & Immunology, Animal Genetics & Breeding), Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
Desirable: Candidates having prior research experience on Disease diagnostics, Real Time PCR expression and cell culture techniques
|Post Name: Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.15,000/- per month
|Qualifcation: B.Sc (Candidate having work experience/Knowledge of computer shall be preferred)|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/07/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- The engagement will initially be for a period of six months, extendable based on the performance of the candidate.
- The engagement is temporary and co-terminus with the project and the engaged candidate shall have no claim for absorption in the University.The candidate should join the project within one week from the date of issuance of selection order failing which next in the panel shall be given chance.
- The candidate shall execute a bond on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20.00 duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate 1st Class to the effect to obey the above mentioned terms and conditions and shall work as per the directions of Principal Investigator in the laboratory as well as in field.No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
Walk-In Address: DIVISION OF AQUATIC ANIMAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT Faculty of Fisheries, SKUAST-K,Rangil.
Walk-In Time: 10.30 AM
Reference No: No; AU/FOFY/DBT-Proj-110-04
Walk-In Date: 17/07/2017