On 08/08/2017, SKUAST Jammu announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu before 25/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||25/8/2017|
Project Entitled: “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture”
- M.Sc in Agriculture (Any discipline)
- NET or 2 years of research experience
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of computers with experience in dissemination and getting feedback of Agromet Advisory Services.
Emoluments per month : Rs.25000/- per month for Ist & 2nd year of appointment Rs. 28000/-per month for 3 rd year HRA shall be paid as per state government rule.
Age: Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application in prescribed format alongwith attested testimonials/certificates must reach to Dr.Mahender Singh (Principal Investigator), Sr.Scientist & I/C Agrometeorology section, Block No.3 (Ist floor), FoA, SKUAST-J, Chatha on or before 25-08-2017. Interview shall be held in the office of the Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Chatha on 30.08.2017 at 11:00 AM. No separate intimation will be issued for interview. The detail alongwith format of said advertisement is also available on University website www.skuast.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement shall stand co-terminated automatically on expiry/completion of the project
- The appointee can be terminated at any time by the university/Principal Investigator without assigning any reason thereof.
- The appointee shall have to report within 15 days to PI of the project from the issue of order failing which the engagement shall stand cancelled automatically.
- The appointee shall produce No objection certificate/Relieving from his present employer at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Address For The Job: Dr.Mahender Singh (Principal Investigator), Sr.Scientist & I/C Agrometeorology section, Block No.3 (Ist floor), FoA, SKUAST-J, Chatha
Refereance Number: AUJ/Agromet/NICRA/17-18/
Last Date to Apply: 25/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW