On 19/08/2017, SKUAST Jammu announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Lab Cum Field Helper.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Lab Cum Field Helper|
|Salary||Rs.8,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Project Entitled: “Induction of anthracnose resistant mutants in locally adapted genotypes of Rajmash (Phaseolus vulgaris L)”
Essential Qualification: 12th
Desirable Qualifications: The appointee shall be responsible for raising of crops in the field, filling of pots, crossing, recording of data, weeding, hoeing, spraying of chemicals , assistance in laboratory and carrying out other responsibilities specified from time to time by PI. He should have at least three years of experience in crossing work especially in crops like pulses, oilseeds etc.
Salary: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu SKUAST Jammu norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application along with attested testimonials /certificates must reach to Dr. Sanjeev Kumar (PI), Associate Professor at Advanced Centre for Rainfed Agriculture (ACRA) Dhiansar through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile no. 9858250319 in both hard and soft copies on or before 28th August, 2017. Interview shall be held at Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu on 31st August , 2017 at 11: 30 AM.
- No separate intimation will be issued for interview. The said advertisement is also available on University website www.skuast.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of one financial year further extendable for another one year subject to the satisfactory performance and duration of the adhoc research project
- The appointee has to serve at RHRS Bhaderwah (Crop Season) /ACRA Dhiansar/ School of Biotechnology. If the no. of applications shall be more than 15 written test could be conducted following interview for final selection
- the engagement can be extended after reviewing the performance of the appointee, till the life of project
- The engagement shall stand terminated automatically on expiry/completion of the project
- The appointee can be terminated at any time by the university/ Principal Investigator without assigning any reason thereof
- The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment/absorption in SKUAST-Jammu after completion/ winding up of the said project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Address For The Job: Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW