On 08/08/2017, SIRD announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation for the position of Master Trainer.
State Institute of Rural Development Meghalaya SIRD Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Institute of Rural Development Meghalaya SIRD before 29/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Master Trainer|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.1,500/- Per Training|
|Last Date To Apply||29/08/2017|
Minimum Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Development, Rural Development and Agricultural Production, Social Work, M. Corn/ Agriculture and Allied subjects and /or a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management. Work experience in the relevant field would be an added advantage.
Other Qualification: Fluency in Khasi and/or Garo languages is required. Work experience in the relevant field would be an added advantage.
Remuneration: Candidates shall be paid training fees Rs. 1500/- per training day performed and will be required to complete a minimum of 10 training days per month.
Job Requirement: The selected candidate will have to intensively organise training programmes at various location of the State, prepare and submit reports, assists in the research activities of the Institute based on the requirement, etc. The job requires intensive travelling.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the State Institute of Rural Development Meghalaya SIRD norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Details on the mode of engagement, job requirements, remunerations etc. are available at the SIRD website meg.gov.in. Applicants should submit their applications with detail resume to the undersigned on or before the 29th August 2017 before 3:00P.M. Email applications may also be sent to [email protected].
Address For The Job: State Institute of Rural Development Meghalaya SIRD, Nongsder, Meghalaya 793122
Advt No: SIRD/Megh/MT/2013-14/250/76
Last Date to Apply: 29/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW