On 22/11/2016, Sikkim University announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Sikkim University plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Sikkim University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/12/2016.
Sikkim University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sikkim University before 9/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sikkim University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||9/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Sikkim University, Gangtok|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:First class M.Sc. in Botany/Biotechnology/Life Sciences or any relevant branch of Life Sciences. Evidence of hands on experience in molecular biology techniques preferably in handling of RT-PCR will be an advantage. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given due preference.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidates possessing the requisite qualification may send their application on plain paper along with detailed curriculum vitae to: Dr. N Sathyanarayana, Principal Investigator (DBT Scented rice program), Dept of Botany, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Tadong – 737102, Gangtok, Sikkim by e-mail to: [email protected] within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.|
|Last Date: 9/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Gangtok|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sikkim University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 9/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 9/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016