On 22/03/2017, SIB announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, MSc, MCA for the position of Manager/Senior Manager.
South Indian Bank SIB recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to South Indian Bank SIB before 31/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Manager/Senior Manager|
|Education Requirement||BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||10 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.31705 – 51490/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/3/2017|
Qualification: The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science.).
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years as on 31.12.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee For The Job: General – Rs. 700/-SC/ST – Rs. 150/-.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/3/2017
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Written Test /
Group Discussion & Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website. Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post)
How To Apply?
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com from 22.03.2017 to 31.03.2017. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting the application form. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Candidates willing to work outside their home state/anywhere in India only need to apply.
Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right/entitlement on the candidate for being called for interview.In matters regarding eligibility and selection,Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondance in this regard will be entertained.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be incomplete or incorrect, such application shall be liable to be rejected without notice.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Please read the notification carefully and ensure eligibility before submitting application/payment of application fee.
Address For The Job: The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office : Thrissur,Kerala.
Last Date to Apply: 31/3/2017