On 23/06/2017, SHKM College announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Assistant Professor.
SHKM Government Medical College Haryana SHKM College recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Assistant Professor post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 30/06/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at SHKM Government Medical College Haryana SHKM College on 30/06/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs 82,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
Qualifications & Experience for different posts: Strictly as per current MCI Guidelines for Medical Teacher’s Eligibility.
Age Limit: The candidates who are above 65 years of age but less than 69 years can also apply.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30/06/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the SHKM Government Medical College Haryana SHKM College norms or decision .
- The candidates/ applicants should reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) with the prescribed Application Performa and all the Original Documents pertains to the Eligibility for the post along with a receipt of application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for reserved category) through Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 or Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh.
- The Number of posts is tentative and likely to be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
- Reservation as per policy of State Govt. of Haryana. If no candidate of reserved category is available than the reserved post may be filled from the candidates of open merit as a stop gap arrangement in the public interest. Details can be seen in the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in. In case of Any query , contact: 01267-282007 Ext: 1002 ( in week days; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- The degree of undergraduate/postgraduate/DM/M.CH not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- The experience gained in a Medical College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
- Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index along with attested copies and best seven research works along with citations supported by relevant document, must also be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National International achievements in the profession supported by the documents, if any, must also be supplied.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel and he/she may send an advance copy of the application to avoid delay but the application through proper channel must reach in due course of time.
- The candidate who is in service will have to produce No Objection Certificate from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- The candidates who are above 65 years of age but less than 69 years can also apply.
- Submission of incomplete application i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, experience certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Consolidate Renumeration: as per government instructions and rules.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis only for a period of One year or till tenure incumbent joins, whichever is earlier as a stop-gap-arrangement. The appointee will have to submit an affidavit / undertaking (on a stamp paper of Rs. 10/-) to the effect that you will not claim regularization of your services on the basis of this appointment on contract basis and also that your services will liable to be dispensed with as soon as regular incumbent joins in your place.
- The job is terminable with a notice of 15 days on either side. No certificate of experience or relieving will be issued before completion of the tenure.
Walk-In Address:Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College,(Mewat)
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt. No: SHKM/Rectt./17/05
Walk-In Date: 30/06/2017