On 3/2/2017, Shiv Nadar University announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Shiv Nadar University plans to recruit B.Tech/M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Shiv Nadar University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017.
Shiv Nadar University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Shiv Nadar University before 18/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000 to 28,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||18/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Samit Bhattacharyya, Department of Mathematics, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, UP 201 314|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Tech/M.Tech|
|Desirable: The applicant must have Post Graduate Degree in Applied Mathematics or Computer Science with NET qualification or B.Tech./M.Tech. (in any discipline with Mathematics minor) from a recognized University. Knowledge in Mathematical modelling / Dynamical systems theory / and Game theory should be excellent. Basic programming skills in C / MATLAB / R is required and experience in working on Unix / Linux OS is preferred.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000 to 28,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow in a DST funded project entitled “Gametheoretic Approach of Modelling Antibiotic Drug Resistance as Self-Reinforcing Process by Social Factors and Economic Growth” under the supervision of Dr. Samit Bhattacharyya, Department of Mathematics, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, UP 201 314.|
|Last Date: 18/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Shiv Nadar University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/2/2017