On 22nd Dec 2016, Shiv Nadar University announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Shiv Nadar University plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Shiv Nadar University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/12/2016.
Shiv Nadar University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Shiv Nadar University before 31/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Chemistry with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.|
|Desirable: It is preferable that the candidate is GATE/NET qualified (please attach a copy of the score card) or with any equivalent fellowship or with experience in protein expression purification, molecular biology or yeast genetics.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications with complete bio-data (with details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from 10th board onwards, and photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/certificates) should be sent by email (or by post) to reach the following office on or before 31 December 2016: Candidates should also arrange for one letter of recommendation to be directly sent to the following address: Dr. Koyeli Mapa Assistant Professor Office R214, Research Block Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences Shiv Nadar University NH-91, Tehsil Dadri District Gautam Buddha Nagar UP 201314, India. Email: email@example.com|
|Last Date: 31/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Shiv Nadar University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/12/2016