On 19/08/2017, Shiv Nadar University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Shiv Nadar University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Shiv Nadar University before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.25,000-28,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Essential and Desirable Qualifications : The candidate should have a Master’s degree (with 1st class) in Physics from a UGC recognized University. The candidate should havegood analytical skills and mathematical background. Familiarity with computational techniques and use of software packages such as Mathematica and MATLAB is desirable. Candidates with some acquaintance with Random Matrix Theory and/or related areas will be preferred. Candidates with NET/JEST/GATE are encouraged to apply.
Duration of the Project: 3 Years
Fellowship: As per DST norms, fellowship is₹25,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible for first two years. There will beenhanced fellowship in the third year as₹28,000/- p.m. plus HRA
- Short-listed candidates may be requested to appear for interview in person or via Skype. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates should send their application with a complete CV (having personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation and email address of two referees). Also, send photocopies of marksheets/testimonials/certificates, a recent passport size photograph, and other relevant documents as PDF attachment via email (preferable) or hard copies by Speed Post. All documents should reach the address below on or before 28 August 2017.
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Department of Physics School of Natural Sciences Shiv Nadar University NH-91, Tehsil Dadri, Greater Noida District – Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh – 201314 Email [email protected], [email protected]
Address For The Job: Dr. Santosh Kumar Department of Physics School of Natural Sciences Shiv Nadar University NH-91, Tehsil Dadri, Greater Noida District – Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW