On 09/08/2017, Shipping Corporation of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed PG Diploma/ Degree for the position of Director.
Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Shipping Corporation of India before 12/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||PG Diploma/ Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||12/10/2017|
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (P&A) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman & Managing Director. He is responsible for maintaining smooth industrial relations, administration and development of human resources of the Company. He should have the vision to develop and implement HR initiatives/strategies to meet committed business needs of the Company.
AGE: 45 years (Age of superannuation 60 years)
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM), from a recognised University/Institute, will be desirable
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
How To Apply?
- All applicants should send their applications as per the format . The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1);
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 12/10/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last Date to Apply: 12/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW