On 06/02/2017, State Bank of India (SBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Probationary Officer. Through this recruitment notification, State Bank of India (SBI) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. State Bank of India (SBI) is planning to recruit 2,313 candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017.
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India (SBI) before 06/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||2,313 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 27,620 to 42,020/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||06/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||State Bank of India (SBI), Across india|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19|
Eligibility & Details:
Probationary Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Probationary Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 2,313 Posts|
|Education required: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.|
|Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)|
|Application Fee For The Job: SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) 2. General and Others Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
|Procedure: ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES : 07.02.2017 TO 06.03.2017|
|Last Date: 06/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the State Bank of India (SBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 07/02/2017 to 06/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/03/2017