On 24/07/2017, SBI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBA, Master Degree, BE/ B.Tech for the position of Specialist Cadre Officers.
State Bank of India SBI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India SBI before 10/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
Deputy General Manager (Cyber Security)
No of Post: 01
Engineering Graduate (BE / B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any one of the below certifications : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) . Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) .Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) . Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
Relevant full-time post qualifications :
Minimum 10 years’ of experience in Information Security area preferably in BFSI, IT and Telecom industry out of which minimum 5 years of extensive experience in managing Cyber security
Assistant General Manager (Cyber Security)
No of Post: 01
Minimum 10 years’ of experience in Information Security area preferably in BFSI, IT and Telecom industry out of which minimum 5 years of extensive experience in managing Cyber securityEngineering Graduate (BE / B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any one of the below certifications : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) . Certified Information Security Manager (CISM). Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) . Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
Relevant full-time post qualifications :
Minimum 8 years’ of experience in Information Security area preferably in BFSI, IT and Telecom industry out of which minimum 5 years of extensive experience in managing Cyber security
CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS : The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
PROBATION :As per Banks instructions / decided by the competent authority
- Selection for these posts will be by shortlisting and interview.
How To Apply?
- Application registration . Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scane & upload. Visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (ID Proof, date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, current pay slip, Form 16/ITR-2016-17, OBC (Non Creamy layer), PWD (OH) Certificate and brief resume) to : The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021. In case of non-receipt of print out of online applications with required documents by 21.08.2017, their candidature will not be considered for the shortlisting and interview. An envelop superscribed with ‘Application for the post of ………………… ’ Please mail soft copy of resume to this office on” [email protected]”, in addition to hard copy
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2017. OBC certificate containing the “non creamy layer “ clause issued during the period from 01.04.2017 to the date of interview should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Address For The Job: State Bank of India, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (Non-refundable) : SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
, General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05
On-line Registration of Application: 25/07/2017 TO 22/08/2017
Payment of Fee On-line: 25/07/2017 TO 22/08/2017
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure : 31/08/2017