On 25/04/2017, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Junior Resident.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/4/2017 10:00 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital on 28/4/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||16 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University and valid registration with Delhi Medical Council at the time of interview. Must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution/hospital including regular & Adhoc period.
Internship: – – The candidate having completed compulsory rotary to internship before 26.04.2015 need not apply and if applied will not be considered
Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix level Pay Rs. 56100/- plus allowance as admissible under the rules
Age: 30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC (belonging to Delhi only) candidates on the closing date of submission of application
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/4/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine Jammu (Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital) norms or decision .
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 28.04.2017 at 10.00 A.M. The registration will be open between 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM. No Candidate will be entertained after 10:00 AM and Interview will be conduct after 10.00 AM
- (a) In case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. Of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxations: (i) Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years. (ii) Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr. Residents if fresh graduates are not available. (iii) Junior Residents who have completed one year of JRship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk-in-interview
- The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of SGM Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
Walk-In Address: Administrative Block, SGM hospital
Walk-In Time: 10:00 A.M.
Registration Time: 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 28/4/2017